Rates & Services
Want to know how your bill is calculated?
Click this link to view our Rate Structure
Moving to our District Area?
Download our New Customer Information Packet,
fill it out, and bring it to the office with your New Connect Fee and
Deposit when you're ready for the service to be turned on.
Building a new house or need a brand new service?
Click here to find out what you need to do.
Need to pay your bill?
We offer 5 convenient ways to pay your bill:
1. In person, at our office located at 34 East Morgan Drive,
2. In the night depository, located on the north side of the building, envelopes provided.
3. Over the phone, using a debit or credit card.
4. By mail, to Trimble County Water District, P.O. Box 63,
Bedford, KY 40006.
5. Sign up for Automatic Bank Draft. Click the link to download
the form, fill it out, attach your
voided check or deposit slip, and
return it to the office at your
Download the Customer Bill of Rights here.
Download the District's Tariffs here.
Download the District's Water Shortage Response Plan here. and Non-Recurring Charges.